What is Overspray?
Overspray easily occurs if adhesive is being applied using an air-powered spray gun. The corresponding air pressure causes the adhesive to swirl sideways, preventing it from fully coating the substrate.
This can lead to the following problems:
- an avoidable contamination of valuable materials
- a high concentration of aerosols at the workplace, polluting the working environment
- increased maintenance costs due to intensive usage of extraction panels
SIMALFA® Overspray-Free System
Our SIMALFA® Overspray-Free System enables you to apply the adhesive to your substrate without overspray using our SIMALFA® Overspray-free pistol, our Easy-2-pump system, and our water-based SIMALFA® adhesive.
SIMALFA® is the first company in the world to offer water-based adhesives in its portfolio that can be applied to your substrates without overspray. Another key benefit: you can simply continue to use your existing equipment and must not replace your HVLP spray pistol and system at great expense.
Use your existing system with SIMALFA® Overspray-free adhesives:
Our SIMALFA® Overspray-free solutions provide the following benefits:
- Easy installation and uncomplicated bringing into service
- Cleaner and safer working environment
- Lower adhesive usage
- Maximum efficiency in applying the adhesive more precisely
SIMALFA® Overspray-free solutions offer you cost control benefits while working cleanly and efficiently with water-based adhesives.